The FISH Safety Foundation is the result of over 20 years of work, training and research within the maritime sector. As a Registered Charitable Trust, our sole focus is directed towards improving health and safety outcomes in Fishing.
Despite the increasing focus on safety over recent years, there has been– until now- a lack of coordinated effort in safety promotion within the fishing industry on an international level. By acting as an Industry voice, the FISH Safety Foundation allows for a synergistic approach to combating industry statistics.
Objectives and Purpose
- Promoting a culture of Safety within all aspects of fishing.
- Undertaking focussed research in an effort to provide practical and useable knowledge.
- Keeping the community informed with the latest news, developments, guidelines and protocols.
- Providing Health and Safety training and consultancy services, with practical help, advice and support.
- Encouraging the discussion of views, experiences, and procedures between everyone within the community in an effort to develop best practice protocols.
© 2018 FISH Safety Foundation. All Rights Reserved.